Thursday, February 26, 2009

Inspiration... at last

Brick Window Soundtrack

As you may or may not know, one of my many hobbies is music. I finally managed to finish one of my first songs inspired by New York (hopefully one of the many to come) and thought I might share this one with you. When I noticed that apparently you can only upload a video in blogger, I thought to myself "Why not make a nice little slideshow to go with the song?" The project got a bit out of hand...

Anyway, without further ado, here is my first New York song "Brick Window Soundtrack". Hope you like it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Evelyn for sharing!!! This is really some good work!

    It's a song which brings silence to the room, a song which make you quiet and let you dream away...

    Already curious to hear your next creation!

    Greetz,
    Sven

    ReplyDelete