Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Photography 101

No more point and shoot!

This month, I finally managed to cross at least one thing off my "Hobby's I Need To Pursue" list (some of the other ones on there are: making a new CD, writing a science-fiction, updating this blog at least once a week, ...).

I followed a digital photography course at the International Center of Photography: two full time weekends, not cheap but hey, "because I'm worth it!" The course was really interesting and after only two weekends, I'm able to juggle as a pro with fancy photography slang such as aperture, shutter speed, f-stop, ISO, white balance, ... The buttons on my DSLR camera no longer hold any secrets for me!

As part of the photography course, we had to ... can you guess... take photos! Below a few examples of my homework assignment, can you see the difference with my pre-photography course photos?






No comments:

Post a Comment